TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Macbeth Driving Service has no liability for any loss or damage occasioned by the negligence, act or omission of any supplier or other third party. In circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements. Macbeth Driving Service is not liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions or breakdowns.
2. Any amendments to your booking after confirmation can only be accepted subject to availability. Macbeth Driving Service reserves the right to charge an amendment fee in respect of any change to your booking, in addition to any other applicable charges in relation to the amendment. Less than 24 hours before booking time: Macbeth Driving Service will attempt to accommodate the change. If Macbeth Driving Service cannot reallocate that booking then Macbeth Driving Service reserves the right to refuse and cancel the amended booking and cancellation fees in accordance with the cancellation Policy outlined below will apply.
3. In the event that you cancel your booking, Macbeth Driving Service reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee for bookings as follows:
i) The minimum notice for cancellations is 24 hours. Macbeth Driving service will process a full refund within the following 24 hours for timely cancellations only.
ii) For all transfers, a full 100% cancellation fee will be charged in the event of a "no show".
iii) Please have your contact mobile phone on to receive a sms from your driver. If a customer cannot locate the driver at the pre-determined pickup point, the customer must not leave that point before calling Macbeth Driving Service on 0413 538 106. Macbeth Driving Service will attempt to connect the customer with the allocated driver or make alternative arrangements. If the customer leaves the pickup point without calling Macbeth Driving Service, the customer will be liable to pay the full trip cost.
iv) Please have your contact mobile phone to receive a sms from your driver. If a customer is not at the pre-determined pickup point at the pickup time and does not contact the driver or Macbeth Driving Service within the courtesy waiting period of 10 minutes the driver will attempt to contact the customer's designated contact. If such contact does not result in prompt pickup of the customer, then Macbeth Driving Service will release the vehicle and driver from the relevant booking and the customer will be liable for the full trip cost.
4) An additional charge of $10 per 15 minutes or part thereof will apply to all services that exceed the allocated pre-booked time. Overtime charges apply ONLY to any additional waiting time (waiting to complete appointments etc.) and not to any delays encountered en route.
5) The customer expressly consents to such amounts being added to the cost of the Service, and undertakes to pay all such amounts and authorises Macbeth Driving Service to charge fees for additional waiting time to the nominated credit card in addition to the agreed price of the relevant Service.
6) All rates include GST. Macbeth Driving Service reserves the right to pass on, without notice, any applicable charges, road tolls, entry fees or parking charges.
7) By law Macbeth Driving Service must provide Australian Standard child restraints for children 0-7 years. Macbeth Driving Service can provide such child restraint. These must be pre-booked and the age or weight of the child must be specified at the time of booking. If a booking is made without a confirmed child seat and on pickup a child requiring such a seat is among the customer's group, the driver MUST REFUSE the job. If a suitable restraint is not available within a reasonable time frame Macbeth Driving Service reserves the right to cancel the booking and the full cost of the booking will be charged to the customer.
8) Macbeth Driving Service is a PayPal preferred business, Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
9) Online booking with prepayment is the preferred method of booking and payment.
10) All transfers outside Korumburra township must be prepaid.
11) Macbeth Driving Service cannot assume responsibility for any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control such as traffic, road and weather conditions, illness, vehicle breakdown etc. Should there be a vehicle breakdown or mishap rendering the vehicle out of commission we will make every effort to supply another vehicle.
12) Passengers are responsible for any damage or soiling they cause to the interior or exterior of the hired vehicle whilst on hire to them, and will be charged accordingly for any cleaning time, repairs and detailing required to restore the vehicle to its condition at the commencement of the hiring. The Customer authorises Macbeth Driving Service to add $200 to the cost of the booking for any incident in the vehicle caused by customer or customer's group which results in the vehicle requiring cleaning, together with all other fees and charges incidental to returning the vehicle its normal operating condition and the cost of any bookings lost due to the customer's actions or those of the other passengers. In such circumstances, the customer will be notified before Macbeth Driving Service charges the customers' credit card. The customer also agrees to pay for any damage or loss caused, or costs incurred, of whatsoever nature to or in relation to vehicles by customer or customer's group during the provision of the Service, including burned or slated seats, stains, breakages, technical or mechanical failure to the equipment inside the vehicle, missing items, or any vehicle body damage.
13) Macbeth Driving Service assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or items left in the vehicle. Macbeth Driving Service will make reasonable endeavours to return lost property left in vehicles to customers. If the driver is requested to deliver an item after a trip, Macbeth Driving Service will contact the customer to arrange delivery to an agreed location. Applicable trip charges may apply for such deliveries.
14) Alcohol and food are not to be consumed in any vehicle without prior approval. In such circumstances, payment of a bond may be required to cover the risk of damage to the vehicle. Your responsibility for any damage is in accordance with these terms and conditions. Smoking is not permitted by law in any vehicle supplied by Macbeth Driving Service.
15) Macbeth Driving Service reserve the right to immediately cancel any reservation without refund if the driver feels that the passenger/s is/are placing the driver, passengers or vehicle in danger.
16) If the passenger/s is/are in the possession of any illegal material and/or substance, the service will be cancelled without refund. This is without exception.
17) Macbeth Driving Service is committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell or disclose any information that identifies you to a third party without your prior approval. We may use the information we collect to periodically notify you about new services or special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may send an email to put 'unsubscribe' in the subject line. Macbeth Driving Service does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
18) Driver gratuity is at your discretion.
19) Macbeth Driving Service reserves the right to amend our Terms and Conditions. Amended terms and conditions will appear on our website as they are made.